My regular readers know that I am continually preaching about the importance of networking! Well today I’m going to make it as easy as possible for you by giving you suggestions on upcoming events and conferences across the country that you won’t want to miss! Check out the below and then head over to the MompreneurTribe and post your conference recs and let us know which ones you will be attending!
1. Brand Mastery: 5 Strategies To Position Your Brand For Success Tues May 22nd Bethesda MD – My bootcamp with Kelly Leonard: networking, lunch, and learn how to leverage your personal brand and execute practical public relations, marketing, social media, and LinkedIn strategies
2. Women Empowerment Expo Sat May 26thWashington DC – conference for female entrepreneurs. I’ll be speaking and I have 15 FREE tickets, enter code ANJALI to claim one!
3. My Next Meetup Wed May 23rd Bethesda, MD – How to become an industry leader.
4. Mom 2.0 Los Angeles – I’m headed to this conference for the first time on Wednesday! I’ll be sharing a recap next week and you can follow along on Insta! It sells out quickly so follow their handles now so you know about next year!
5. Blogher August 8/9 NYC – I just bought my ticket for this event too. This is for anyone who wants to build an online presence, master content creation, or just meet other lady bosses.
Head over to the Tribe and chime in with your recommendations on conferences and let us know if you will be attending any of the above events so we can try and meetup!