The goal of Anjali’s Monthly Mastermind Program is to provide entrepreneurs with an outlet, sounding board, advisory board, focus group, support system, and accountability to help you maintain, grow, and transform your business! She provides in person local groups in Washington DC and virtual groups as well!
You no longer have to make decisions on your own or in a vacuum. You have a team of people who know your business, know you, know your challenges and can help you to make new decisions or tackle your latest problem. You no longer can set goals or to-do’s for yourself without having to be accountable to someone else. You have cheerleaders and a support system who want to hear about your wins and help you to recover from the disappointments.
In the Monthly Mastermind Program you are matched with female entrepreneurs who have diverse and complimentary backgrounds to your business and skillset.
When joining this program you benefit from:
- Accountability from a team of women and a business coach who push you, encourage you to crush new goals, and check in with you regularly to encourage you to move forward, think outside of the box, and tackle the to-do’s and strategies that you want to tackle but continue to push aside. The team will check in with you twice a month and informally throughout the month to keep you moving forward!
- Sounding board of people who know your business and can answer your questions, and provide ideas/suggestions/feedback on new ideas and strategies
- One-on-One Coaching and Mentoring from Anjali – Anjali moderates all groups and interjects her tips, guidance, and mentoring during each mastermind participant’s hotseat. Anjali also provides coaching session on monthly call.
- Support system of fellow entrepreneurs who can cheer you on, help you through disappointments, and support you through the often lonely entrepreneurial journey
- Collaboration opportunities with fellow badass bosses – you will be in a group with like-minded, hard working entrepreneurs like yourself that you can collaborate with and network with
- Private Facebook Group to connect, collaborate, educate, and inspire one another throughout the month
- Special offers on Anjali’s biz bootcamps, meetups, and one-on-one coaching
Each Mastermind will be 4-6 women who meet twice a month:
- 1 90-minute in-person or virtual call at the same time/day determined by the group. Each member will have the floor for 10 minutes to provide an update on their business and pose questions to the group or get thoughts and feedback from the group. Each month there will also be the opportunity for a hotseat
- 1 60-minute virtual check in call for everyone to check in on goals and activities they committed to and ask quick questions. Plus, Anjali provides one mini marketing/business strategy and prompt/exercise to help members increase sales, manage their entrepreneur life, or increase visibility
At the end of each session, every member will commit to goals that they will CRUSH before the next meeting (I’ll post on social media x times, find 2 networking events to attend, email X and Y ) and report on their progress against those goals at the next meeting. Anjali will moderate each group to ensure that they stay on track and each member sticks to allotted time to speak. And, an online Facebook Group will be set up so that members can communicate, check in, and share resources in between meetings.
Not sure if a mastermind group is right for you? Not sure if it is worth the investment in time and money? For less than $100 and 2 hours a month you gain advice and perspective from fellow business owners, have a team to support you and answer your questions, are mentored by a business coach and marketing expert, carve out time to focus on your own personal development, and are held accountable for your goals and business decisions.
What is your hourly billing rate? What is your current marketing expenditure? What is your current cost per customer acquisition? What is your current time commitment focused on goals, long-term strategy, and personal development? Based on the answers to these questions, can you sacrifice the time and financial investment to focus on you & your goals, and commit the time, energy, and focus you need to take your business to the next level?
Still not sure? Email Anjali to set up a free consult to make sure that the Mastermind Program is the right fit for you!
Check out how the Mastermind groups have helped bosses just like you grow their business:
Anjali’s Mastermind group has been one of the best investments I have made for my business. The group is five women who are completely honest about their struggles and blessings. It is a very supportive and fun group of women and we all cheer each other on even between our meetings. –Rachael, event planner
Anjali’s mastermind group has been a tremendously valuable resource in helping me develop a business strategy of sustainable growth for my practice. My group consists of smart, business driven moms from different industries. They have challenged me to think about my practice in new ways that maximize my efficiency, reduce costs and allow me to focus my time on what’s most important, my patients. The group keeps me accountable without judgment and has encouraged me to break out of my comfort zone. The ROI has been immediate and tangible. Now, instead of seeing certain tasks as chores, I am enjoying the experience and always look forward to our meetings! — Juliet, acupuncturist
“As great as being an entrepreneur is, it can also be a lonely world. The day to day and all decisions are made on your shoulders. Trying to figure it all about & gain success is why I joined Anjali’s mastermind group. It is so wonderful and effective to be with a group of other intelligent, like minded business owners. It’s so great to have a platform to discuss your business needs, be challenged and pushed in the right direction. Having the support of other women has made a great difference in my business.” — Dana, designer